Friday, April 27, 2012

Get Started!

As soon as I came to my new realization, I wanted to get moving in the right direction as quickly as possible.  The resources cited will certainly help.  Just like when you buy a computer, you have the extensive and exhaustive manual and you also have the "Quick Start Guide."
Men, Badger Hut has done that work for you.

Things to do Right Now

The good news, for me, is that I am already doing almost all of this list.  The one point I missed is about the fish oil.  Going to pick some up today.

It's funny, to me.  All the chatter about women being more capable of bonding and having stronger relationship skills, yet the manosphere is full of guys working hard to help other guys.  They aren't nasty about it.  They don't ridicule those who are unaware of the Red Pill/Blue Pill.  They patiently explain, give advice, and post their own trials and failures for others to benefit.

No comments: